- Walk in love as Christ walked in love.
- Christ is the supreme example of how to sacrificially love lost sinners.
- We too are to love sacrificially.
- Abstain from all sexual immorality, impurity, covetousness, and greed.
- We should imitate Christ in his example of God’s purity and stewardship, and not to imitate the surrounding culture.
- Stay away from ungodly speech, and instead give thanks.
- Let our speech imitate God’s character, and not express our dissatisfaction.
- Walk as children of the light.
- Live out our identity as Christians and exemplify goodness, righteousness, and truth.