I. Change vs. Growth
II. Marks of Spiritually Mature Christians
1. The highs and lows of life don’t impact their relationship with God.
2. They find value in the “daily” and mundane seasons of life.
3. They are at peace with situations beyond their control.
4. They don’t allow spiritual disciplines to take a backseat.
5. They maintain a childlike sense of wonder and awe.
6. They do not compare themselves with others.
7. They consider other viewpoints for the purpose of learning.
8. They have compassion for the poor and marginalized.
9. They understand that Christianity doesn’t have and on/off switch.
10. They have a sustainable rhythm to their lives.