Financial Workshop with Mark Busby
About this event:
Join us for an exciting educational workshop on Monday, April 3, from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church. Some topics that will be discussed are:
- Do you understand Tax deferral, Roth vs, Traditional IRA, and Rule of 72?
- Funding for college tuition; Education 529
- Do you have enough life insurance? Does it have living benefits?
- Will you have enough money when you retire?
- How to maximize your pension for you and your spouse
- How will taxes reduce your retirement?
- Do you really know how Social Security works?
- How you heard about Asset Based Long-Term Care?
- Leveraging life insurance, leaving assets to your heirs, and Rule 219
- How to leave a legacy to your church
- Understanding Veterans Aid and Attendance income benefit
Find out the answers to these questions and more!